Charity and Community Consultancy
Following a decade of founding and leading a children and young people’s charity, I began supporting other organisations, initiatives and groups in their journeys to see lives in our communities, cities and nation transformed.
For the last 5 years I have been involved in kick starting solutions to community, health and social justice issues through mentoring, consultancy and mentoring support.
Consultancy support can be bespoke to your needs and desired outcomes. Short term, mid term and long term contracts are negotiable. Does your organisation have a ‘Rich shaped’ gap that needs filling. After browsing the support options available below, please use the contact section of this site to arrange a chat.
The following is a list of some of the support services I can offer, get in touch with me to discuss how we might work together.
– Startup support for charities, community groups and social enterprises
– Fundraising support: the creation and implementation of a comprehensive fundraising strategy
– Third sector organisational development. Leadership support and mentoring. Support with organisational structure. Staff and volunteer recruitment and culture development.
– Establishing and maintaining a corporate social responsibility strategy. This includes support to identify potential partners, the establishing and maintenance of relationships with partners.
– Short, mid and long term leadership of charities at startup and expansion stages.
– Public speaking: workshop/ seminar presentations, training and after dinner/ motivational speaking.
– Establishing and developing a bespoke mentoring programme for your beneficiaries and/or staff/volunteer team.
We Mentor. Programme
The We Mentor. model for mentoring is designed with the following adage as a fundamental value to our approach to mentoring – “it’s not projects and programmes that change people, it’s people that affect change in people”. Our approach to mentoring is person centred, progressive and has been designed to support not just personal growth, but growth within your organisation, institution or group. How is this achieved? Simply by adopting the We Mentor model, engaging with the easy to access training programme and by connecting with other mentors on the journey via our supportive peer social network.
More details via hello at wementor.co.uk
The third sector is often called the fourth emergency service. Throughout the current COVID-19 crisis charities, community groups and initiatives have risen to the challenge of being the 4th emergency service and supported those who have found themselves increasingly vulnerable at this time.
It WILL be possible for the sector to come out the other side of this crisis as a thriving one that enables the people it is established to support to live their best lives. Collaboration, partnership, resource sharing across our communities and cities voluntary, community, faith and social enterprise sectors will be key to achieving this ‘post Covid’ strength.
However, critical support is needed now and many organisations are looking for support to ensure the building of resilience especially within organisations offering vital frontline support in our communities.
Does your community need support to collaborate, share and build in order to sustain the wonderful organisations that are working so hard to support others? This offer is for specific and bespoke community development support to those organisations who need it most.